- When I sit bored on a Friday evening, mulling over the most worthless stuff like what's the big deal about Friday? What's the point in giving so much importance to the start of the weekend? How easy it is for guys to bond over work etc. (No rhyme or reason right? I think crazy sometimes *sighs*) As I keep sinking into more morbid thoughts, K knocks on the door and says "No booze party today, am all yours" ;)
- When after n attempts at the mock tests for a certification, I finally pass one
- When after feeling utterly bored once K has ventured out to work real early on a Saturday morning, I do my set of step ups (I step up and down at the fire exit of our apartment as a means of cardio) and come back feeling recharged, revitalised and rejuvinated!
- When I cook a real good meal which K loves :)
- When I drown myself in back to back episodes of MTV Roadies Season 8
- When K reverts his decision to go to work on a fine Sunday morning
- When we shop groceries together (after eons)
- When we loose ourselves in chole and rotis at an Indian Takeaway
- When we sit and watch a movie ( Seven- yes old movie, and long over due. But an amazing watch)
- When we feel guilty over the HUGE doughnuts we hog upon
- When we finally retire feeling good about a weekend well spent :)
Monday, May 9, 2011
My dil goes mmm
I have always found it weird having to interact with people I know personally in an official setting. But I have had innumerable such scen...
It's been a week. Feels like yesterday literally. The same murky weather. The same desolate feeling. Mummy started at 0430 last M...
As I was going through the manoeuvres of starting for India, I could not dissociate from the fact that I would be doing them all in revers...
Well Sunday re-cap time again :) K had to get to work and that too real early. I think by 0800 he was up at his desk some implementation...