It's 15th already

Really? Did I manage it? 30 days of posting? Has the bla-bathon err I mean blog -athon really come to a close? :O

I usually finish what I start boring movies , dull books, mind numbing chores et al. I knew I would finish the blog -athon but sure enough I did run out of ideas in the middle. Thankfully some pictures and some 'inspiration' saved the day .

I wish I could have finished reading The Delivery Room and post a review if the same. I wish I could put some thoughts about a couple of documentaries I watched . I reallllllly wanted to try putting some recipes since that again is not something I had ever done. Some more movie reviews (my style) would have been good . But then let these after thoughts remain. Better luck next time ( I hear you people saying whaaaa she's gonna do it againnnnnn????) don't worry not soon :) But yes would love to repeat this. Maybe same time next year :) ;)

I seriously am lucky to have some readers - N, Jack, Amy, Renu, roomie dear and some others in stealth mode ;) honestly I may try to sound proud and say anyways it does nt matter I write for my own joy. It does make any writer happy to get a reader :)

As thus blog -athon has been done and dusted I am harboring some thoughts about running a marathon next year? Tooooo ambitious hai na? Especially for someone sitting on a bean bag with a room heater and shawl. Lemme see maybeeeee a blog -athon about my marathon preparation next time ;)

Comments

Jack said…
Amrita,

Congratulations on completing the Blogothon. Read 2 posts now and am now really yearning to taste some of your cookings. I agree with you that though one feels happy and content while writing but appreciation by readers works not only as icing on cake but encouragement also to write more & more.

Take care
Shreya said…
Nice post,like your blog. :)

http://www.iredeem.blogspot.in/
Renu said…
I am always interested in what you are doing or writing:)
Amrita said…
Thanks a lottttttttt Renu and Jack.

Shreya - thanks for visiting, will stop by yours soon :)
Reflections said…
I too finish whtever I do...however boring it is;-).

And it's over...and so fast...honestly I felt the month flew past. And ofcourse u will attempt the blogathon next year....if only to see the post count go up...heheeeeehahahha;-D. Kidding, I was actually talking abt myself;-P.

See I love smileys too...I just get so bugged with blogger for not including them in here;-///

Now dont sit back thinking its over ...keeping posting ur thoughts, pictures anything. U take care Amrita!!!!
Amrita said…
Thanks Nancy! You have been tremendous!!!
Ashma said…
congratulations dear!! Good to see u complete the blogathon.. And go for the marathon dear.. I know u would be able to complete it if u decide on it!! :)
Ruchira said…
haha...these small daily problems make us think of the big picture.

I am sure John had a fabulous b'day with an ardent fan by his side, Amrita.

Good to come across your blog...following ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Lemme try this

Whoopie weekend morose monday

Laut ke budhu ghar ko aaye