- Where morning is somewhere between 0700-0900, unencumbered and uninhibited
- Where ginger tea, biscuits and newspaper are a morning tradition as are afternoon siestas
- Where the local dhaba's chicken biriyani makes a fabulous combination with mummy's fish curry
- Where malai chap, chena poda, kulfi and kalakand reside in the fridge always for a quick snack, dessert or just like that
- Where taking bath using the bucket and mud and splashing water everywhere in the bathroom is every child's dream come true
- Where mausi's evening massage is divine
- Where bhata(rice),dali (lentils), aloo bharta (mashed potatoes) and amba khata(mango chutney) are so satisfying and fulfilling that one could eat them morning, noon and night and still ask for more
- Where the huge balcony the bedroom opens into gives the feeling of sleeping in close proximity to nature
- Where the cuckoos create a racket in the morning which can wake you up
- Where one gets the rest and relaxation no Thai massage or expensive getaway could ever give
- Where the heart truly resides
Monday, June 20, 2016
I have always found it weird having to interact with people I know personally in an official setting. But I have had innumerable such scen...
I am generally a bundle of thoughts. There is some chain of thought or the other running through my mind. Fed up with these voices in my h...
There are just so many thoughts swirling in my mind. The first is the dialogue from the movie airlift where Akshay Kumar says which loosel...
Disclaimer : This post might not have any semblance of continuity A few days back I posted a pic of a cake. A school friend of min...