- Where morning is somewhere between 0700-0900, unencumbered and uninhibited
- Where ginger tea, biscuits and newspaper are a morning tradition as are afternoon siestas
- Where the local dhaba's chicken biriyani makes a fabulous combination with mummy's fish curry
- Where malai chap, chena poda, kulfi and kalakand reside in the fridge always for a quick snack, dessert or just like that
- Where taking bath using the bucket and mud and splashing water everywhere in the bathroom is every child's dream come true
- Where mausi's evening massage is divine
- Where bhata(rice),dali (lentils), aloo bharta (mashed potatoes) and amba khata(mango chutney) are so satisfying and fulfilling that one could eat them morning, noon and night and still ask for more
- Where the huge balcony the bedroom opens into gives the feeling of sleeping in close proximity to nature
- Where the cuckoos create a racket in the morning which can wake you up
- Where one gets the rest and relaxation no Thai massage or expensive getaway could ever give
- Where the heart truly resides
Monday, June 20, 2016
I have always found it weird having to interact with people I know personally in an official setting. But I have had innumerable such scen...
There are some things in this world that only I can do. Listen ( or read) this incident to believe. Yesterday I decided to make egg ...
I am lucky to have my mom or amma being with us intermittently. In the absence of any other family or much close friends that is the best ...
This was one last day I was dreading. Chiyaa 's last day in school. Chiyaa was counting down. While we waited every day for the school...