Remember those times when tags were so popular. I used to do one a month I think. Finally Amy did a tag and it was simply awesome. She executed it so nicely that I could not resist it. Here goes...
1. If we didn’t work to earn money, what would I be doing?
Cooking :) I aspire to be a tea stall owner :)
2. What would I say in my own eulogy?
A thoughtful person with her heart in the right place. But also her head in the right place which made her seem like an emotionless b. :)
It's my eulogy, I can swear :)
3. Where do I see myself in 10 years?
I hope to have made my peace professionally and enjoying my time with my girls who would be just the right age then - not kids nor adults, not clingy nor indifferent.
4. Do I receive more than I give, or give more than I receive?
Always equal. For me the scale seems balanced. Maybe I tune my giving to what I receive.
5. What is the one thing I can do better than others?
Debate. I am too logical and can nail a debate.
6. Whom do I want to be like?
Michelle Obama - those killer arms, that wit, that intellect, those gorgeous daughters and that cool husband!
But really - I have always wished to be like my mother.
7. What have I done for which I’ll be remembered after I am gone?
This blog - I hope.
8. Who are the ones who make me happy?
I am a very selective person, and anyone within my circle makes me happy.
Mummy, Papa, Lichie, K, Chiyaa, Pumpki, Ashu, Sam, roomie dear
9. Do people miss me if I’m not present in a gathering?
No. I am nondescript in gatherings, why would I be missed?
So would you take a shot at this tag?