8 things I am passionate about...
2. My wardrobe
6. My independence
7. My career
8. My education
8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Own a big independent house
2. Be self employed
3. Step on atleast all the continents of the world
4. Write a book
5. Be on the front page of the newspapers for one day atleast :D
6. Take my parents on a world tour
7. Have a library of my own
8. Die looking just the same (I know skin will be wrinkled and all but I dont want to be a fat corpse for sure :S )
8 things I say often...(Thats 8 fold version of my own tag in the 2nd blog)
3) What the hell
8) Fine No probs
8 books I last read
(Marriage has decelerated my reading pace for sureeeeee sniff sniff)
1. The glass palace
2. The Japanese wife
3. Many lives many masters
4. For one more day
5. The memory keepers daughter
7. How starbucks saved my life
8. The Ice candy man (Currently reading)
8 songs I could listen to over and over again...
1. Chal chalein apne ghar
2. Likhe jo khat tujhe
3. Dance with me
4. Everything I do
5. I want to spend my life time loving you
6. Naa hai yea paana
7. Tumhi dekho na
8. Shape of my heart
And many many more
4 people I think should do this tag...
I have always found it weird having to interact with people I know personally in an official setting. But I have had innumerable such scen...
There are some things in this world that only I can do. Listen ( or read) this incident to believe. Yesterday I decided to make egg ...
I am lucky to have my mom or amma being with us intermittently. In the absence of any other family or much close friends that is the best ...
This was one last day I was dreading. Chiyaa 's last day in school. Chiyaa was counting down. While we waited every day for the school...