The end



As my last blog pointed out, yesterday started on a miserable note.

Since I was on my cribathon, I ended up pissing off K big time. And when he gets pissed off, he scolds. And when he scolds, he can be remorseless, spiteful, hurtful :(
And he feels damn guilty for being so, but sadly he cant help loosing his temper either.

Hmm so as soon as I got to office the first thing I did was type out a short and crisp sorry mail.

Once I got my bearings, things started looking up. Work was going on at a nice and decent pace. But all the while I was kind of thinking that K might be all sulky through out the day. Cos, he says I make his day!

I was wondering if I was able to get home soon, and in case he was also able to make it to home at a decent time, we would do something together. I was thinking about sometime at the beach(which is very close to my home), but then the last time we had been there, we had fought on trivial matters :(
Then I thought, ok! roadside food from some stall would rock! We are both addicted to the veg rolls at a stall near our place.
And as K started from office at 1830 he text messaged me "Frankie on the way back?" I replied "You read my mind! "

I was all agog to go home.
But Murphy Chachu came up. And I was delayed at work. :(
I managed to start from office at 2030 hours. I called up K and said "Frankie plan cancelled :(". He was ok with it, but said we might need to go out to get some stuff for home.

I knew I would be tired by the time I got home, but I could not resist a bike ride to run the errand, so said yes.

I got home at 2100 hours, and we set out.
He parked the vehicle and started walking in the opposite direction. I was taken by surprise. Then I realised, we were headed to my favvvvvvvvvvv restaurant!
K's way of making up for being harsh with me in the morning.

Dinner was sumptuous. But dessert was best - a sundae called "The last time I saw my waist" :D

Comments

Abhishek Khanna said…
hehehe
nice to hear that :)
Nitin said…
Wah .. kya kismat hein .. pehle ladayee karoo aur phir favorite restaurant mein dinner... It reminds me of Surf excel ad .. daag acche hein.. ..

--"The last time I saw my waist"
dessert name is really funny..Its gud marketing....
Amrita said…
Hehe well said nitin
Shallu Goyal said…
soo sweeet!!!..:)
Solitaire said…
Is that what it really looked like?????????????????????????
Amrita said…
@solitaire -yep... prettty close
wow that's wonderful way to treat the love...and the dessert ...wohhaaa

bhookh lag gyi mujhe toh :P
Scribblers Inc said…
thats a darn creative name for a dessert!!:D

Scribblers Inc.
wow wow , kya din tha , waise was that a sizziling brownie , ?
Rajesh said…
That sundae was ....i mean...wat to say...So so delectable...nice reading...blog rolling U :)
Nitu said…
:)
That says so much about the bonding!!
ambika said…
you are very lucky
"touch wood"

Popular posts from this blog

Lemme try this

Whoopie weekend morose monday

Laut ke budhu ghar ko aaye