Saturday, March 18, 2017

There is a first time for everything

So as I said I started swimming to try to lose those piling pounds. I try to make it 3 times a week. So yesterday I went in the right earnest. 

I had an early call for which I scooted out of the pool and went for the shower. As I was in there I heard an announcement 'there will be a male staff  in the ladies changing room'. Well... Not to be bothered since I was in the shower and would be able to perfectly avoid the male staff. 

Moments later I heard the fire alarm! Oh dear! I thought might be a mistake which would have set off the alarm. Then I heard the announcement ' the fire alarm is in operation. Please evacuate the facility immediately.' 

OMG! What now! I was a hurricane of thoughts. Shall I complete the shower? But what if there is a real fire? I won't burn if I am in shower.  What about asphyxiation. As many people  die of it  as from actual burns. With all these critical thoughts, I certainly out of the shower and saw the other ladies walking towards the exit. Many is the same state of un-dress as me. 

I thought  of getting dressed. Since I lived close by, I could take a shower back home?  What if someone came in and dragged me out. That would be wayyyy more embarrassing. So I stepped out in the towel. This towel to be precise 

We all stood shivering till everything was reset. We all knew it was a drill. It is always a drill 😉

And I returned home with the most bizarre song in my head 



Yes..only I tend to remember  such b grade bollywood songs. 


4 comments:

Ashma said...

Hahaha.. I need a pic!!!!

Amrita said...

That song was complimenting ur post:)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

hahaha I have watched this movie :P :P :P

Eena Meena Deeka , I also remember laughing hard at it .

Nice to read a fun post from you .

Was everyone wearing towels ? ;)

Amrita said...

Hehehe we are in the same boat 😉
Well people from the swimming pool were in towels albeit with a swim wear as insurance. Some who stepped out mid shower like yours truly were in you know what 🙈