Monday, May 9, 2011

My dil goes mmm



  • When I sit bored on a Friday evening, mulling over the most worthless stuff like what's the big deal about Friday?  What's the point in giving so much importance to the start of the weekend? How easy it is for guys to bond over work etc. (No rhyme or reason right? I think crazy sometimes *sighs*) As I keep sinking into more morbid thoughts, K knocks on the door and says "No booze party today, am all yours" ;)
  • When after n attempts at the mock tests for a certification, I finally pass one
  • When after feeling utterly bored once K has ventured out to work real early on a Saturday morning, I do my set of step ups (I step up and down at the fire exit of our apartment as a means of cardio) and come back feeling recharged, revitalised and rejuvinated!
  • When I cook a real good meal which K loves :)
  • When I drown myself in back to back episodes of MTV Roadies Season 8 
  • When K reverts his decision to go to work on a fine Sunday morning
  • When we shop groceries together (after eons)
  • When we loose ourselves in chole and rotis at an Indian Takeaway
  • When we sit and watch a movie ( Seven- yes old movie, and long over due. But an amazing watch) 
  • When we feel guilty over the HUGE doughnuts we hog upon
  • When we finally retire feeling good about a weekend well spent  :) 

6 comments:

Deeps said...

Lovely! That sure looked like a weekend well-spent :)

You're a fan of Roadies too..my husband loves it too..he even watches the reruns! Grrr! I just cant stand the show :(

Ashma said...

heheh... good sweet stuff to go Hmmmmm on.. :D

Btw i still can't believe u like that stupid show.. i cant imagine anyone liking it, least of all u.. :(

Jack said...

Amrita,

It feels so good to read such happy posts. May you be like this always.

Take care

The Furobiker said...

the cardio thing is a good idea!!

Chitra said...

Agree about the doughnuts part! Which ones do you like - the plain (sugar) ones or flavoured (such as chocolate) ones?

Amrita said...

--Chitra-Like the ones with some fruity filling, raspberries are the best.. Choc ones are way toooooooooooo heavy :( plain sugar better
how bt u?