Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My most favourite person

 Who's that? Meri Maa. Who else would get the coveted title? My mom is not just the super supportive, super clever and super chilled mom. She asks us for our opinion on things, regarding our thoughts as important as hers and Papa's. But the awesomely best thing about her is her constant encouragement to keep my sister and me striving for more and better. She always asks us to take that certification, do that course, go for the workout, do that meditation routine. Not just the professional side, she even encourages us to be better home bodies. Lately I have mastered the art of baking (I know I have bragged about it a few times in this space ;) ) . Mummy one day mentioned "You can bake now, try to make yoghurt too". Since UK has a colder climate, we tend to buy yoghurt since our numerous attempts at making it at home have failed. But there are things that can help, like a yoghurt maker etc. So she asked to find out and get it done. Since Mummy threw the gauntlet, I had to accept it. I got right on with the task of Googling. I found a few positive links and my first start was a "starter-kit" for making yoghurt. I have tried it around 5-6 times and its been working! I can thank the warmer weather at the moment for it too. But it is really amazing to have home made yoghurt. As long as the weather Gods are with me, its success! Once the dreaded darker months come looming, I will get on with further Googling and get some more science to my side. Till then, thank you again Mummy for pushing me! You are the best!

 

No comments: