Friday, December 10, 2021

A smile a day - 13

 I had picked up a small piece of work yesterday. I thought it would get done in a jiff. But nope. My attempts didn't work. I was suddenly not even aware why it was failing. Around noon, I thought a run would clear my thoughts. It did. I got some ideas. But none of them worked either. I spent a day roiling over how to make the thing work. At 1500 I had to break for school pick ups. It was a long and hectic pick up since there was a road accident. Back home, dinner was sorted and I made the kids go to their respective tasks (Chiyaa working on a present for me :D and Pumpki reading a book) K gladly took the remaining tasks of vacuuming house and reading the bed time story to Pumpki and putting her to sleep. So 1830 I was back at my desk. And 2000 the code worked! Whoop! Whoop!

No comments: