Monday, December 13, 2021

A smile a day - 14

 The weekend was a memorable one. We hosted Pumpki's birthday on the Saturday. It was a lovely little party with a few of her friends. Since she is a very shy child, it was very endearing to see her play with her small bunch. There were a few children who were not from her school but we invited them since we are close. I tagged Chiyaa to be in charge of one of the girls and Pumpki in charge of another. I had to keep reminding them, but they did their best to be good hostesses and keep all their guests feel welcome.

Sunday was the big day for yours truly. I started with a mild tummy ache which I reckon was caused by the Covid vaccine booster shot. But then I was sure that some time out in the fresh air was definitely what I needed. The sun was shining splendidly and we made our way to the city centre for a wonderful meal and some time in the Christmas markets :) A wonderful weekend before a shorter work week kicks off :)

No comments: