Thursday, November 18, 2021

A smile a day - 3

 Yesterday was tough. There was rather something which definitely made me sad. We used to take the services of the after school childcare during the pre-pandemic days. Yesterday we received an email from them informing us that since the demand for after school care was very less with a lot of  parents still working from home, they would be closing the services from next year. My heart went out to the lovely staff who would be rendered jobless. They were such wonderful people. I could not help but feel utterly sad for them. They would not have a Christmas to look forward to :( 

But then its a smile a day. And there was a vain fact that made me smile. The scales showed that I had dropped 400 gms.Well, its a general fluctuation am sure and not a real weight loss, but it made me smile :)

No comments: