Monday, November 22, 2021

A smile a day - 5

 I love wireless earphones. They are just so swell. They help me be hooked to audio books and do a ton of cleaning and ironing. I also find them quite expensive :| So my sister gifted me the last pair of earphones. But I used them without a care in the world, even once dipping them in water by accident. And at last after 3 years, they died.

There are a couple of kiddie ones in the house. But they are headphones. With not so good noise cancellation. Plus being kid-friendly ones, the volume can be increased to a certain level only. That does not help if I am in the mood to go deaf with some Bollywood party mix :) I was left with the wired ones. Which once you have used wireless and not fun. Something like electric tooth brushes. The wired ones really brought down my reading :(

Till last when K as an advance birthday present gave me a pair of ear-pods! Woo hoo! Big smiles all around :D

No comments: